Archives for July 2016
Mah Jongg Tournament has been a regular event at Beth Sholom Village for eight years and this year was another success. The Annual fundraiser is a fun, social and (slightly) competitive event. Thanks to our committee and all the participants. We look forward to seeing you next year.
From the time we are born to the day our parents leave this earth, we are encouraged in our universal Ten Commandments to respect our mothers and fathers and when they are older, to care for them.
It is why the Jewish community in Hampton Roads built what is today called The Berger-Goldrich Home at Beth Sholom Village. It features long-term care, memory impaired and rehabilitation services and remains the heart of our mission at the Village.
Now it is time to revitalize the Home so that it can continue to deliver the humane and compassionate care families want.
The Honor Campaign seeks to raise $3-million to include:
- Refurbishing all 100 resident rooms, including installing individual showers in each bathroom
- Creating state-of-the-art rehab therapy gyms so patients can resume independent lives faster
- Remodeling the Pincus Paul Social Hall with lighting and flooring, and adding modular equipment for theatre, films and other presentations
- Renovating all nine corridors and the Home dining room
Consider the many naming opportunities available, but most importantly remember why we give.
For more information, contact: Steve Suskin, Director of Philanthropy
(757) 420-2512 , ext. 402 | (513) 604-8055 cell | firstname.lastname@example.org